- Community driven origination
- Information sharing
- Work close together with churches, schools and local charities
- Organisers of the MagaliesRockstheCradle ( MRtT) weekend festival
- Past 3 years - FREE participation to members in MRtC - with advertising material with nearly R3M worth of press value!
- Annual MRtC Golfday and charity drive
- Good relations and interaction with various organisations, for example, Cradle Tourism, Mogale City Municipality, Magalies Biosphere, Magaliesberg Tourism association, SBI, etc, etc.
- Address matters of public interest as recycling, cleaning of Magaliesburg, etc
- Yearly printed Maps - 50 000 printed and distributed annually. Members get a free listing and can advertise and very competitive rates.
- Strong online presence - website, Facebook Pages, etc. (Please like We Love Magalies, Magalies Business Forum and What's on Magalies )
- Assist micro business with their basic needs like setting up ads or Facebook Pages or designing Business cards.
- Every second-month get-togethers - business breakfasts and Sundowners for members to interact and to showcase businesses.
- Year end function
- Magalies Business Expo
- Carols by Candlelight for awareness and fund-raising of our charities, yearly
- Regular informative communication with our members in form of news flashes and letters.
- Connecting needs with solutions, sharing opportunities.
- Focus on local support
- 16 dedicated and motivated Exec Members working for you, the community and local businesses that meet on a monthly basis.
Membership of the Magalies Business Forum is open to any person, company, close corporation or association engaged in commerce in the area.
Available membership options:
|Honorary Membership||Exempt from fee|
|Micro Business Membership (five and less employees)||R700.00/year|
|Local Business membership (more than 5 employees)||R1,700.00/year|